Kamis, 29 Desember 2011

Quarter Century!

Yeay today is my birthday..Remembering that my http://faznowitzky.wordpress.com/ husband is so far away make me cry (again) hiks
But you know whaaat??  I have surprise gift from my hubby, oh my God. How sweet you are dear..Long time ago, I always pray to God, may He send me a good husband, to save me, to love me, to share all of my life. But He didnt accept my wishes, He send me an angel :) Guardian angel..my husband is a very-very perfect man, he always make me fallin love, even our relationship is not new. Thanks God for  all of your gift to me. I feel so blessed. Im 25 years old, and I almost have everythink that I want. Please God always blessed my little family and my parents, give us happiness and healthness. Aamiin.

By the way, this is surprise gift from my hubby :

Beauty necklace-Thank you darl ;)

and He also send the birthday cake :)

pinky tart :) its soooo me!

0 komentar: